Welcome Back to Thorncliffe Dental Centre
We have missed you! We are excited to announce the reopening of Thorncliffe Dental Centre beginning Monday June 8. Providing quality dental care in a caring and comfortable environment has always been important. However, the SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND TEAM IS OUR TOP PRIORITY! Towards that objective, we have implemented many safety features for everyone’s protection. You will notice many changes as you enter our office:
- The office has been clearly marked for social distancing and to create one-way travel.
- Plexiglass partitions have been placed between the reception desk and chairs. The reception room chairs also have plexiglass partitions separating them.
- The coffee and water station will not be used at this time. Magazines have been removed from the reception area.
- All staff and patients will be wearing masks.
- Air purification systems have been placed in the operatories where needed.
- Our staff will be wearing significantly enhanced personal protective equipment.
- The office hours have been extended to provide for patient distancing.
These and many other safety precautions have been taken to not only meet the standards of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons, but it many aspects to EXCEED the standards.
Prior to Coming to Your Appointment:
- You will receive a call from our office to ask pre-screening questions. These questions must be answered prior to your appointment or the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Bring a mask to your appointment!
- Please arrive at your dental appointment alone unless you require physical assistance or are accompanying a child.
- Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. If you arrive too early, we may ask you to wait in the mall or in your car until your appointment time.
When You Arrive for Your Appointment:
- A team member will greet you and will again ask you the pre-screening questions.
- Your temperature will be taken with a non-touch thermometer.
- Use the hand sanitizer that is provided.
- Wear your mask at all times until the dentist/hygienist begins treatment.
Please call us at (416) 421-3751 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Thorncliffe Dental Centre Team